1. A NEW Overwatch Event is coming soon!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Big Notch

Big Notch Owner

Vice Dollars:
     $2,908 ($270 Banked)
    It was about time we made a few changes around here, and this is a drastic one. A lot of complaints were sent our way over the years. One of the most common ones was that things were too complicated and convoluted. So today, we have taken the first step of many that will not only simplify things, but unify us and get the website back on track. We're calling this... PROJECT SIMPLIFY. And this is only the beginning. :)

As you've probably noticed, a lot has changed already. But I will lay them all out.

We cut the FAT

A lot of sub-forums and USELESS Features have been removed. You will notice that there is no more group system. Yep, that's gone too! Now there are only Two Sub-forums to house all of our content. Things will be more simple than ever to keep up with. And you'll be able to quickly peep what's going on in the community and go about your day without sifting through layers of sub-forums to find content.

Discord Chat has replaced the OLD chat system

We finally did it. Discord chat is now integrated with the website so all our PC guys and Console Players will be unified under one chat box :) I highly recommend that console players join our discord server if you haven't.

A New Cover Photo System

Our new Cover Photo System supports multiple images for your profile cover as well as Cover Photos in a lot of other places including Pages, Sub-Forums and Threads. Not only this, but you can now link your cover photo to external sites and pages! This thread is an example of the new cover system being put to work. Currently, the use of the Cover Photos is only available for Execs, Staff, Premium Members, and other community leaders.

Multi-Prefix Threads

We now have a multi prefix system for our threads. With all gaming related content under one sub forum, it will be a lot easier to sort through topics with this system.

Much more changes are to come in the future and we are likely to make some adjustments as we try and perfect everything with this new project. We hope you find the new changes to your satisfaction, and if you don't, we're sure that they will grow on you with time.

#1 Big Notch, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Big Notch

Big Notch Owner

Vice Dollars:
     $2,908 ($270 Banked)
    fixed for errors

3. Data1B4

Data1B4   VICE ORIGINAL   Day 1 Member GTA

Vice Dollars:
     $298 ($1,976 Banked)
    Where is our time trials stats and hall of fame? Stellated spent hours putting that all together.
    Hope it is not lost. Can we get that back?

4. knapptime247

knapptime247 Executive Member GTA

Vice Dollars:
     $412 ($246 Banked)
  5. Big Notch

Big Notch Owner

Vice Dollars:
     $2,908 ($270 Banked)
    I also stickied it for the time being.

6. Data1B4

Vice Dollars:
     $298 ($1,976 Banked)
    Kobi Blade and Deluxity like this.
  7. BatMatt

BatMatt I will name my first born after him- Numb3rOn3Gun Executive Destiny Halo

Vice Dollars:
     $196 ($0 Banked)
    Old people? @Data1B4 if your below 45 then your not old.

8. Data1B4

Vice Dollars:
     $298 ($1,976 Banked)
    I'll never tell.
    45 is still young. You'll get there someday. You'll see.

BatMatt likes this.