Acitve Member Data

Deluxity

*needs more dirt*
Premium
Aug 24, 2016
Richmond, VA
So basically we have more active players on consoles but a more active community by PC. Cool stuff, looking to see how this changes when D2 releases on PC in a few weeks.

GB

PC Family
May 21, 2015
As far as i can tell Matt shouldn't be in the pc list. No offence to Matt but he never plays with anyone on PC so i dont see how that is considered active in PC. Other than that do the size of the circles represent anything?

BatMatt

I miss the touch of BatMatts skin- Numb3rOn3Gun
Executive
Dec 17, 2014
Katy, TX
As far as i can tell Matt shouldn't be in the pc list. No offence to Matt but he never plays with anyone on PC so i dont see how that is considered active in PC. Other than that do the size of the circles represent anything?
Almost every day I am on Discord talking with you guys and I also participate in a DnD session with a few of the guys. Just because I don't participate in GTA Sat doesnt mean I am not active.

Sevyndaze

PC Family
May 4, 2015
New Hampshire
Almost every day I am on Discord talking with you guys and I also participate in a DnD session with a few of the guys. Just because I don't participate in GTA Sat doesnt mean I am not active.
Apparently neither being active in chat nor participating in GTA Saturday count for much since I'm the highest rank in chat and have been at every GTA Saturday except one lol.