1. A NEW Overwatch Event is coming soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PC D&D Night with Lord Kaos

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by LordKaos314, Nov 21, 2017.

1.  3nd Generation
    LordKaos314

LordKaos314 "Its Prolly Vick's Fault." Member Premium

Vice Dollars:
     $111 ($0 Banked)
    A year has passed since Eladin III and the Atlantean Empire has fallen to the Vice DnD party, and now its time for Lord Protector Theodore Bradshaw, Regent of New Atlantea, Protector of the People, and Viper of the Verais to begin building ties to other nations, he has called a meeting of the highest secrecy, amongst his few remaining party members, a few trusted new friends, and some highly esteemed advisors. The need for urgency and secrecy is utmost, as there have been reports of a rouge faction operating in the capitol city, said to be working under the ruse of bringing back the Old Atlantea. That is all that can be discussed in this form, please come to the meeting, you will be compensated handsomely.

My Dnd Campaign ended with an amazing party victory a few weeks back, and Im close to finishing a new plot for the campaign. I had 4 party members in the last campaign and am now considering opening it up to 6 party members. Everyone will be starting at Level 7. Session 0 will be Friday, Dec 8th, at around 7:30 PM Central. (times subject to change, check here for updates). Please dont wait till then to tell me you want to play, if your interested please post here and let me know! This is open to new and experienced players both! Hope to see you there!

#1 LordKaos314, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2.  3nd Generation
    LordKaos314

Vice Dollars:
     $111 ($0 Banked)
    Even if we have already talked about the game or your still continuing from my last game please post in here if your going to play!
    if you were in my old game please also let me know if you will be using the same character, rolling a new one, or are still trying to decide.
    New players please dont be scared to ask for more info about characters, mechanics, or just how roleplaying works! i really would love to see more people in the group!!!!

3.  2nd Generation
    Sevyndaze

Sevyndaze PC Family Member

Vice Dollars:
     $546 ($350 Banked)
    I will be continuing my character from the previous game. I'll have an update to his backstory containing what transpired over his year after having returned to his homeland, as well as how we was able to leave again (since he's only 80-some years old and all)

LordKaos314 likes this.
  4.  2nd Generation
    Bad.News.Beaver

Bad.News.Beaver PC Family Member GTA

Vice Dollars:
     $118 ($0 Banked)
    I'm definitely in for this if we can manage it. I'd be coming in with a new character as Theodore Bradshaw is a bit preoccupied at the moment.

LordKaos314 likes this.
  5.  3nd Generation
    Deluxity

Deluxity *needs more dirt* Member Premium

Vice Dollars:
     $266 ($63 Banked)
    I'm game for Fridays as a new addition.

LordKaos314 likes this.
  6.  3nd Generation
    Vick206

Vick206 Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $240 ($0 Banked)
    I cant wait, sign me up!

LordKaos314 likes this.
  7.  2nd Generation
    KGB ManBearPig

KGB ManBearPig Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $53 ($0 Banked)
  8.  3nd Generation
    LordKaos314

Vice Dollars:
     $111 ($0 Banked)
    Great! Glad you all will be joining me for a really exciting campaign. I cant wait to meet some new characters, and introduce them to the rest of the party! Session 0 is Friday, Dec 8th at 8pm central time. please be ready to start promptly, as we have a multitude of new characters to build and i would also like to get a small amount of roleplay done, just to introduce you to the story's beginning and the other members of the party. Expect a 2 1/2-3 hour session. I cant wait to see you all there!!

9.  3nd Generation
    D'Angelo Sylvester

D'Angelo Sylvester Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $123 ($0 Banked)
    my post

LordKaos314 likes this.
  10.  3nd Generation
    LordKaos314

Vice Dollars:
     $111 ($0 Banked)
    @D'Angelo Sylvester if your interested in playing with us, session 0 is friday at 8pm central time. It requires discord, Roll20, and a mic.
    this is the player handbook which you would be making a character out of.
    that would bring us to 6 and fill the party to max. your more than welcome to join us.