Double RP and GTA$ in Heists

OlivyoorKlozof

Playstation Family
Jan 21, 2015
San Jose, CA
Whoever is willing to coordinate dates at times I'm willing to do this. ESPECIALLY since I'm starting all over again, this would be a huge boost to my personal economy.
I'm thinking that the gun-running dlc might be dropping next month. Definitely time to start saving as much dollaz as possible.

Kobi Blade

PC Family
May 10, 2017
Portugal
R* lost their mind with this event, it is welcome however! There will be lots of $ rolling, everyone is doing Heists now.

I'm willing to help others with Heists! Send me a message on Discord or something.

maxgregor

Playstation Family
Jul 25, 2014
Catalonia
Who said heisting with randoms was too risky? Well, indeed it is. I abandoned a Prison Break setup when the other team was incapable of killing those jurors after five or six attempts.

BUT, afterwards I joined the final of PAC Standard via random invite, heist leader gave away all her monies (800k for all three), did the glitch, repeated the final and distributed 25/25/25/25% (625k). Easiest money ever.

OlivyoorKlozof

Playstation Family
Jan 21, 2015
San Jose, CA
@maxgregor Hey, what exactly is your PSN? I know you're probably usually on too early for me to play with you much nowadays but I sent a friend request to you a while ago and was wondering if it went through or not.