Fielding interest in PS4 GTA events!

Dec 28, 2017
USA
I'm hoping to help facilitate making some PS4 GTA events for those of us who can't participate (or even just want to participate on PS4 in general) in the PC events. Speaking of, props to SYNTHINX for the amazing themes and making me wish I had a gaming PC! That being said, this post is just to figure out who would be interested and maybe we can work together to come up with some ideas and plan it out. I know there's been some new members with PS4 as well, including me, and it might be a great opportunity to connect with other members. So anyone interested, let me know! Much appreciated.

SYNTHINX

Join us on PC for GTA Saturday!
Executive
Jul 22, 2014
Temple, Texas
Thanks offbeatrot. The events used to coincide with the consoles as well (the events were for everybody), but only the PC group seemed to like them. If you need any help setting one up, let me know. I'll be down to help out even if I can't play with the PS4 guys.

Dec 28, 2017
USA
Thanks offbeatrot. The events used to coincide with the consoles as well (the events were for everybody), but only the PC group seemed to like them. If you need any help setting one up, let me know. I'll be down to help out even if I can't play with the PS4 guys.
Awesome! Thanks so much! I've never set one up before so any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe we can get back to them coinciding. I know I'm always envious I can't take part, they seem awesome.

Dec 28, 2017
USA
If you need any pointers trying wrangler the PS4 family together let me know. Also Sunday evenings seemed to work well for events in the past
For sure! Could always use the help. I've heard a few different things in terms of best times. Notch suggested 12pm-1pm on the weekend days for the European folks.

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
For sure! Could always use the help. I've heard a few different things in terms of best times. Notch suggested 12pm-1pm on the weekend days for the European folks.
Yes, more people are coming out of the woodworks I see. And yes, historically that time is the best. From there, we usually curate a playlist. Either content existing members have made, or a mixture of Rockstar Jobs, VICE content, and random player content.

SYNTHINX

Join us on PC for GTA Saturday!
Executive
Jul 22, 2014
Temple, Texas
Awesome! Thanks so much! I've never set one up before so any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe we can get back to them coinciding. I know I'm always envious I can't take part, they seem awesome.
Mostly, having a playlist with maps that work well and that the group likes is a must. Unfortunately, you can't always tell what's going to work, but until you find that out I would start with a few community made maps and a majority of Rockstar/tested crew maps. I usually try and fit them around a theme, but they don't always have to work out exactly. It really just depends on group dynamics as on X360, we ran mostly Deathmatches while on PC, races are pretty popular. Having a mix of both usually serves both sides well.

And, of course, if you want to borrow any of my artwork for events:
Link

If you stream I have most of the logos as standalone images as well.