1. A NEW Overwatch Event is coming soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Party Game Night

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by BatMatt, Aug 1, 2017.

1.  2nd Generation
    BatMatt

BatMatt I will name my first born after him- Numb3rOn3Gun Executive Destiny Halo

Vice Dollars:
     $753 ($0 Banked)
    Hey everybody, as I'm sure some of you already know (since you played with me) we have been doing a couple party games at least once a week for the past 3 weeks. We have been playing Use Your Words

and Drawful 2

So I want to make this a regular thing. So every 2 weeks I will host this every other Friday night at like 11pm Central since that's the day we have been doing it on and when most people can stay up late. Couple things to go over,

1: These games will be streamed, which is how you will be able to play. You don't need to buy the game, all you need is a phone or computer and have a device playing the stream from mixer.com.

2: These party games only allow usually 5-8 players at a time max, but they do have a audience feature to where people can join as spectators and vote on their favorite answers and give those people points, so don't worry about too many people.

3: We will rotate people in and out every game when we have more then the max number of players so everyone will get a turn.

4: We will be using Discord to chat, it's a free app. So players on Xbox and Playstation can download it on their phones so they can join in on all the laughter and awkward silences.

5: I will usually start off the night with Use Your Words or Drawful 2 since that is all I have the moment, but I will probably get more if people like this event. So after we have played those and you have a party game that other people like, we can play those too. Just be sure you have a good internet speed to stream, otherwise that will ruin the fun.

So I hope you guys will continue to like this stuff, I have been having a blast with it so far. So be sure to join us every other Friday (so twice a month) for some fun party games @PC Family @Xbox Family @Playstation Family !!!

2.  2nd Generation
    Sevyndaze

Sevyndaze PC Family Member

Vice Dollars:
     $431 ($350 Banked)
    Hell yeah, I'm down. I won't be around this Friday though. Any chance of kicking things off earlier? Midnight EST can be late for some of us, even an hour or so earlier would help more of us on the east coast make it.

3.  2nd Generation
    BatMatt

BatMatt I will name my first born after him- Numb3rOn3Gun Executive Destiny Halo

Vice Dollars:
     $753 ($0 Banked)
    Wont be till next week anyway, so your good. The earliest I can do is like 1050pm since thats the earliest I can be home from work and no one else really has these games except for maybe @Deluxity

4.  3nd Generation
    Kobi Blade

Kobi Blade PC Family Member

Vice Dollars:
     $8 ($555 Banked)
    Fun times this games :D

BatMatt likes this.
  5.  3nd Generation
    Deluxity

Deluxity PC Family Member Premium

Vice Dollars:
     $392 ($285 Banked)
    Super excited for this! I have Jackbox Party Pack 3 which I am happy to throw in as alternatives later on. This includes: Quiplash, Tee-KO, Guesspionage, Trivia Murder Party, and Fakin' It.

BatMatt likes this.
  6.  2nd Generation
    BatMatt

Vice Dollars:
     $753 ($0 Banked)
    Tonight is the first night everyone! Hope to see you all there.

7.  3nd Generation
    Deluxity

Deluxity PC Family Member Premium

Vice Dollars:
     $392 ($285 Banked)
    Golf With Friends is ridic. Everyone should join in next time.

BatMatt likes this.
  8.  1st Generation
    Big Notch

Big Notch Owner

Vice Dollars:
     $4,521 ($270 Banked)