How to Join VCCM

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
There is a reason that we have been around for almost 4 years. It's because we recruit and retain quality members. Our GTA Online Crew is reserved for members of Vice Gamers, so if you're reading this, you're almost there. Now all you have to do is follow this very simple process, it is necessary to ensure that only quality members are gaining membership our crew.

XBOX

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.ClickYour Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Step #2.) Request an invite to VCCM via the Social Club. (Most people do this before visiting the website, however, if you haven't than you should do so. We receives request to join everyday, which makes it hard to filter find specific people) (If you did this during registration, proceed to step 3)

Step #4.) Make a post in THIS THREAD stating that you want to join. Your request should look something like this :

Hi, my name is {insert your name} and I would like to join VCCM. My Xbox Gamertag is {insert your GT}, feel free to add me so that i can join the family and get to know you all.
Feel free to copy and past this if you want :)

After this, you should see an invitation to join VCCM. If you do not see it within 24 hours, please make a post on the group wall or on our social club wall and someone should respond promptly. You will ALSO be receiving an invite to your SUNS crew, which is our Motorcycle Role Playing Crew.

Side Note: Joining our XBOX Discord Server will help you find members if you're trying to do a heist or some other activity.

PC

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.ClickYour Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Step #2.) Request an invite to VCCM via the Social Club. (Most people do this before visiting the website, however, if you haven't than you should do so. We receives request to join everyday, which makes it hard to filter find specific people) (If you did this during registration, proceed to step 3)

Step #3.) Introduce yourself in THIS thread

In your introduciton post, make sure to include the following sentence or something like it:

Hi, my name is {insert your name} and I would like to join VCCM. My R* Social Club name is {insert R* Social Club Name}, feel free to add me so that i can join the family and get to know you all.

After this, you should see an invitation to join VCCM. If you do not see it within 24 hours, please make a post on the group wall or on our social club wall and someone should respond promptly. You will ALSO be receiving an invite to your SUNS crew, which is our Motorcycle Role Playing Crew.

Side Note: We highly suggest that you join our discord PC server in order to communicate with our other GTA players on PC. We promise you that they don't bite :)

Playstation

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.Click Your Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Step #4.) Make a post in THIS THREAD stating that you want to join. Your request should look something like this :

Hi, my name is {insert your name} and I would like to join VCCM. My PSN ID is {insert your PSN}, feel free to add me so that i can join the family and get to know you all.

Side Note: Joining our PS4 Discord Server will help you find members if you're trying to do a heist or some other activity.

Last edited:
E

EatMahBeans

Hola, my name is Chris and I would like to join VCCM. My PSN ID is EatMahBeans, feel free to add me so I can jump in and meet and get to know everyone!

(Also, the post says to post in THIS thread, which I'm implying is THIS thread, not the introduction section, so if this is incorrect, my apologies, and delete this post, as it has the same information as my introduction post. Thanks!)

F

Flame07

Hey, Im looking to join VCCM, my social club name is Flame07. I have sent a request for the crew. looking forward to getting to know you guys

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Hello there, my friends call me strife, and I would like to join VCCM. My Xbox Gamertag is strife67 and my PSN ID is indyram96. Feel free to add me so that i can join and get to know you all.
My Xbox is my main account but my PSN account gets love sometimes.

Jan 14, 2018
US
Hello my name is Anthony just your average dude just chillin playing some video games cx mostly now GTA V. I did a switch from PS4 to PC & I notice how much better I am at PC then PS4 so points for me xD. I am always playing GTA V so if you want to play with me add me my rockstar name is "MelodicOri". SO yeah :D! I would love to join the VCCM community it looks pretty awesome! Can't wait to game with everyone ^^!

Apr 14, 2018
Indiana
There is a reason that we have been around for almost 4 years. It's because we recruit and retain quality members. Our GTA Online Crew is reserved for members of Vice Gamers, so if you're reading this, you're almost there. Now all you have to do is follow this very simple process, it is necessary to ensure that only quality members are gaining membership our crew.

XBOX

Step #3.) Introduce yourself to the community. (Click Here)

Hi, my name is {insert your name} and I would like to join VCCM. My Xbox Gamertag is {insert your GT}, feel free to add me so that i can join the family and get to know you all.

Side Note: Joining our Vice Gamers LFG Club on Xbox will help you find members if you're trying to do a heist or some other activity.

PC

In your introduciton post, make sure to include the following sentence or something like it:

Side Note: We highly suggest that you join our discord server in order to communicate with our other GTA players on PC. We promise you that they don't bite :)

Playstation

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.Click Your Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Side Note: Joining our Vice Gamers LFG Community on PSN will help you find members if you're trying to do a heist or some other activity.

Hi, my name is Travis and I would like to join VCCM. I play regularly and would like to meet new people to play with rather then just getting my cargo blown up by randoms or switching sessions til I find a solo one to sell my stuff in. would like to help on and host heists also. my PSN is trp3002 .... hope you guys add me to the crew.

Hey guys, my name is Steve and I would like to join VCCM. My R* Social Club name is HitmanPayneWMR. I'd like to get to play with people who are all about making that money and backing each other up instead of interfering and blowing up random people's cargo runs as well as fooling around in heists instead of being serious. I am available to help out in cargo runs and heists as well. Feel free to add me so that i can get to know you all and contribute to this fine group!

Hi, my name is Daunte and I would like to join VCCM. My Xbox Gamertag is Dxunte, feel free to add me so that i can join the family and get to know you all. I have several businesses spanning the state ranging from cocaine to several CEO businesses as well as multiple warehouses so its no secret that I’m an earner. I’d like to join asap.