1. A NEW Overwatch Event is coming soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How to Join VCCM

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Big Notch, Aug 11, 2017.

1.  1st Generation
    Big Notch

Big Notch Owner

Vice Dollars:
     $4,521 ($270 Banked)
    There is a reason that we have been around for almost 4 years. It's because we recruit and retain quality members. Our GTA Online Crew is reserved for members of Vice Gamers, so if you're reading this, you're almost there. Now all you have to do is follow this very simple process, it is necessary to ensure that only quality members are gaining membership our crew.

XBOX
    [​IMG]

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.ClickYour Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Step #2.) Request an invite to VCCM via the Social Club. (Most people do this before visiting the website, however, if you haven't than you should do so. We receives request to join everyday, which makes it hard to filter find specific people) (If you did this during registration, proceed to step 3)

Step #3.) Introduce yourself to the community. (Click Here)

Step #4.) Make a post in THIS THREAD stating that you want to join. Your request should look something like this :

Hi, my name is {insert your name} and I would like to join VCCM. My Xbox Gamertag is {insert your GT}, feel free to add me so that i can join the family and get to know you all.
    Feel free to copy and past this if you want :)

After this, you should see an invitation to join VCCM. If you do not see it within 24 hours, please make a post on the group wall or on our social club wall and someone should respond promptly. You will ALSO be receiving an invite to your SUNS crew, which is our Motorcycle Role Playing Crew.

Side Note: Joining our Vice Gamers LFG Club on Xbox will help you find members if you're trying to do a heist or some other activity.

PC
    [​IMG]

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.ClickYour Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Step #2.) Request an invite to VCCM via the Social Club. (Most people do this before visiting the website, however, if you haven't than you should do so. We receives request to join everyday, which makes it hard to filter find specific people) (If you did this during registration, proceed to step 3)

In your introduciton post, make sure to include the following sentence or something like it:

After this, you should see an invitation to join VCCM. If you do not see it within 24 hours, please make a post on the group wall or on our social club wall and someone should respond promptly. You will ALSO be receiving an invite to your SUNS crew, which is our Motorcycle Role Playing Crew.

Side Note: We highly suggest that you join our discord server in order to communicate with our other GTA players on PC. We promise you that they don't bite :)

Playstation
    [​IMG]

Step #1.) Link your Rockstar Social Club name to your profile. (You can do this by simply entering your R* name in your profile information.Click Your Name>Contact Details>R* Social Club. After this is done, you will see a R* symbol appear in your postbit next to all of your post. If you did this during registration, proceed to step 2.)

Step #4.) Make a post in THIS THREAD stating that you want to join. Your request should look something like this :

Side Note: Joining our Vice Gamers LFG Community on PSN will help you find members if you're trying to do a heist or some other activity.

BatMatt likes this.
  2.  3nd Generation
    EatMahBeans

EatMahBeans Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $240 ($0 Banked)
    Hola, my name is Chris and I would like to join VCCM. My PSN ID is EatMahBeans, feel free to add me so I can jump in and meet and get to know everyone!

(Also, the post says to post in THIS thread, which I'm implying is THIS thread, not the introduction section, so if this is incorrect, my apologies, and delete this post, as it has the same information as my introduction post. Thanks!)

Big Notch likes this.
  3.  3nd Generation
    Sam012556

Sam012556 Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $190 ($0 Banked)
    Sup, Sam012556 looking to join VCCM. Looking forward to meeting you all.

4.  3nd Generation
    Scrooge446

Scrooge446 Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $186 ($0 Banked)
    Hi, my name is Cem and I would like to join VCCM. My PSN ID is Scrooge446, feel free to add me so that I can join the family and get to know you all.

Magic_bean likes this.
  5.  3nd Generation
    Arras42088

Arras42088 Associate

Vice Dollars:
     $173 ($0 Banked)
    Hey all, I'm Adam and am requesting to join VCCM. XBox tag is arras42088 and same on discord. Please add me so I have some folks to play with!