Intro

Jan 6, 2018
Australia
Hello Fellow Gamers!

Gamer here in Australia. Just got a PS4 pro and GTA this Christmas and have been looking for a good online community - google found you for me.

I have been gaming most of my life , from amiga 500 commodore64 days. As a technologist and MMO digital entertainment enthusiast I have played World of Warcraft since the beginning and Eve Online. I have taken a break from WOW and Eve to play GTA online after encouragement from my friends that wanted to try playing it. I have recommended Vice Gamers to them so they can join the GTA Crew too :)

I have purchased GTA5 , Destiny 2, COD WWII, and Overwatch. But currently engrossed in GTA5.

I have signed up for the Crew and PSN Community.

Cheers
Greg Wand
PSN: WandRLand
Rockstar Social: Greg_Wand

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
Hello Fellow Gamers!

Gamer here in Australia. Just got a PS4 pro and GTA this Christmas and have been looking for a good online community - google found you for me.

I have been gaming most of my life , from amiga 500 commodore64 days. As a technologist and MMO digital entertainment enthusiast I have played World of Warcraft since the beginning and Eve Online. I have taken a break from WOW and Eve to play GTA online after encouragement from my friends that wanted to try playing it. I have recommended Vice Gamers to them so they can join the GTA Crew too :)

I have purchased GTA5 , Destiny 2, COD WWII, and Overwatch. But currently engrossed in GTA5.

I have signed up for the Crew and PSN Community.

Cheers
Greg Wand
PSN: WandRLand
Rockstar Social: Greg_Wand
Hey, welcome Greg.

Feel I saw your request. And now that I know who you are, I will accept it and accept your PSN community request. + Introducing you to all of our @Playstation Family

Dec 28, 2017
USA
Welcome! I'm on PS4 as well and we have the same games minus Destiny 2 and I'd be down to play whichever with ya! Discord you don't use through the PS4 but can get it for your phone or on your laptop. Feel free to hit me up whenever!

Magic_bean

Playstation Family
Jul 28, 2014
Denmark GMT+1
Hi Greg.
The Magic Bean is a GTA racing legend. If he gives you any racing tips be sure to take it.
Hi Magic Bean. Hope you are doing well.
I might have a few tricks up in my sleeve.
Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot coming from a Veteran Grand Champion. data lifetime.jpg
Life is good my old friend. Hope you are doing well too.