Not sure if I'm putting this in the right space...

...but...Sup?

On PSN I go by LogicPrhyme but my parents named me Hardy. I haven't been in a clan since my last one fell victim to my divorce. That's right I'm 34 y/o father of two on his second marriage who has only one reliable best buddy to go play Black Ops 4 pubs with ha ha ha.

I haven't been hooked on a shooter like this since Black Ops and it's hard to sift through the dregs of society at times to try and find cool community or form to play together consistently. Even though Blops4 has its hooks in me I do play several other games. Was on a big Fallout 4 kick just before CoD dropped. On average the rotation is something like NBA 2k, CoD, Farcry 5, Divinity all over the place.

Hope to chat it up with some folks and maybe party up, see if I can't become a part of this thing.

Nov 25, 2018
SoFla
Hey brother! Right there with you, 34, divorced, 3 kids. Although you have one up on me with the one reliable friend. Add me: FourOhFoured. See you online.

Nov 25, 2018
SoFla
Hey brother! Right there with you, 34, divorced, 3 kids. Although you have one up on me with the one reliable friend. Add me: FourOhFoured. See you online.
Reread you post PSX didn’t register, Xbox over here. Oops. See you in the discord then.