Sometimes the dead rise.

Hello all, I was privileged to be a part of this great family some time ago. I would like to say when things went bad for me (health wise) I didn't explain to my brother's and sister's why I wouldn't be able to hang with you all. After 2 years of rehabilitation and a lot of pain I'm realizing family IS the only thing you can count on and after talking to our brother @FastFellow23 I'm here to say SORRY for not sharing with you all. I've had several strokes and things dont work as well as they did. (Not all things lol)(bite me @mr.pink) My hands are working agian for short periods at a time and I'd like to, (if you'll have me) come back and laugh and joke the way we did then. So I'd really like to say PRIDES A BITCH so dont be a bone head like me and always remember there is always someone out there that has a dry shoulder and an open ear, all you have to do is open up. VCCM for life whether I wear the tag or not.

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
Hey @1Dadmike,

Welcome back man! Glad that you're starting to finally get back on your feet. Activity on the forums are a little bit low at the moment. However our discord servers are where all of our members are currently hanging out. A lot of us will be making waves on the Xbox One when Red Dead Redemption comes out. And currently, @FastFellow23 and gang are still hanging out on the xbox.

SYNTHINX

VICE GAMERS - Part of this balanced meal!
Executive
Jul 22, 2014
Temple, Texas
Yeah, welcome back Mike. By all means, plug yourself into the discords and at least chat with us there if you can't game. We're all around and you can catch a lot of us over in the PC channel.

Yeah, welcome back Mike. By all means, plug yourself into the discords and at least chat with us there if you can't game. We're all around and you can catch a lot of us over in the PC channel.
Now that sound cool, I'll figure out the setup for discord and hook up with you guys. That works for all platforms, right? I hope people it does cause I'd like to meet all the family.