RPG/Adventure Tabletop D&D with DMPunk (UPDATE 4/25)

Best day?

• Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Both work for me

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

IIDMPunkII

PC Family
May 2, 2015
Portland, OR
VKbanner1.png
Spring has arrived to the Free City of Val Karresh, and with it the annual artisans festival. Along the Three Sisters, boats fly long ribbons and flags, airships cross over
the districts holding private parties above the city wide revelry. Amid the joyous celebration, rumors of corruption in the councils, increasing pirate activity, and

secret dealings circulate. Not all is as it seems in Val Karresh...

I am starting a new Homebrew 5e campaign and would like to invite anyone interested to the game. It will be held on Roll20 on either Wednesday or Thursdays, every other week. The day will be decided based on what works for everyone who joins.

UPDATE
Session 0 (Rolling Character sheets) will be on MAY 1st

Stat rolls will be 3d6 drop lowest +5

Place stats as you will.​

Last edited:

Bad.News.Beaver

PC Family
May 27, 2015
Looks interesting. That said, I have a few questions that will probably help everyone (including myself) who might be looking to join.
  1. How many players are you looking for? At a minimum? Maximum?
  2. What sort of game are you looking to run, and what sort of balance between roleplaying and combat are you looking for?
  3. What level will characters be starting at?
  4. Are you limiting players to the core rulebooks or will they be able to potentially use things from other supplements?
  5. Given that it's a homebrew game, I'd assume that you're using a custom pantheon. Any details on it?
  6. The city appears to be Ottoman/Turkish in style, though I'm not a great judge of that sort of thing. Any details about the culture of the city and what would or wouldn't fit in terms of character background?
Regardless of the answers, the campaign idea looks neat so far, and I very well might join as a player. Looking forward to it either way.

IIDMPunkII

PC Family
May 2, 2015
Portland, OR
Looks interesting. That said, I have a few questions that will probably help everyone (including myself) who might be looking to join.
  1. How many players are you looking for? At a minimum? Maximum?
  2. What sort of game are you looking to run, and what sort of balance between roleplaying and combat are you looking for?
  3. What level will characters be starting at?
  4. Are you limiting players to the core rulebooks or will they be able to potentially use things from other supplements?
  5. Given that it's a homebrew game, I'd assume that you're using a custom pantheon. Any details on it?
  6. The city appears to be Ottoman/Turkish in style, though I'm not a great judge of that sort of thing. Any details about the culture of the city and what would or wouldn't fit in terms of character background?
Regardless of the answers, the campaign idea looks neat so far, and I very well might join as a player. Looking forward to it either way.
  • 4 at minimum, 7 as the hard cap
  • The goal will be 50-50, but will cater depending on the players
  • Start at level 1 most likely, may do 2 depending on how things go
  • All official supplements will be allowed, and homebrew classes may be allowed if I review it first
  • This game takes place within the same universe as Kaos' game
  • The image is just one I found that comes close, but the best way I can describe the city without posting a couple pages is, a Dwarven Constantinople, sort of a blend of cultures. Its a port city, filled with merchants, artisans, rich and poor, etc.