The Suns MC

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
So, with the new Biker DLC around the corner we know people are coming back to play this. There are new biker crews forming out of the woodworks and there are old legacy MC crews rising from the ashes. We are a Mob-based Crew. And there is really no way to make it an Biker Crew. And I don't plan on turning it into one.

However...

If we just happened to have our own biker derivative of VCCM... things would be pretty interesting. :)

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com//crew/vice_city_suns_mc

I know what you guys are asking yourselves now. Is this another sub-crew attempt? Didn't we go through this with the hit-squad? Do we really want to split our crew into a biker crew.

No. The truth is, I have no real plans for this crew. I just like to get creative sometimes. So, with that said, I will leave it in the hands of the community to decide what the fate will be with this crew. People have asked me years ago about having an MC crew to compliment our mob crew. And now... there is one.

One thing I can say for certain is that, there WILL be a Biker Event (hosted by me) in the very near future. More details will come for that soon.

Last edited:

Mr_Pink

EXPLOSIONS !!!
Executive
Feb 11, 2015
Seems like there would be some who would like yakuza styled theme for this update, but since that doesn't seem to be in it then i think the general want of a biker styled addition to VCCM will be low. Now themed events every now and again for variety and spice? Oh Hell yeah!

RedDwarfTechy

Hulksmash!
Premium
Jun 12, 2016
India
I joined up a random MC in game, and the missions are so cool. These guys had a bit of RP on as well and it actually worked well with the game, it was pretty awesome.

We need to get the @Xbox Family to have a bike night one of these days. Gotta trot out mah pink zombie chopper!