This is how many requests we STILL get daily

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
It's a shame that 30+ people cannot follow simple directions and sign up on a website. But we get this many requests to join VCCM every single day. Yet, we are literally ignoring 95% of them. If you guys have any idea on a way to convert these request into members without opening the floodgates for retards, let me know. But for now...

:Denzel shrug:

2017-10-24.png

@Members @Associates

Merc1138

Executive
May 6, 2015
jfc...

I mean, the thing is even if someone went out of their way to make contact with those people they probably still wouldn't bother responding.

BatMatt

I miss the touch of BatMatts skin- Numb3rOn3Gun
Executive
Dec 17, 2014
Katy, TX
Ya I agree with Merc. Most of these are the same kind of people who join the IGN clan just to be in a big clan.

Merc1138

Executive
May 6, 2015
And yet there is very little point in joining IGN as there is no real help or maturity within it...
Sure, but that's the "big" crew so people join it just for the sake of joining it(R* really shouldn't have bothered with all those pre-made crews). At least at this point it serves as a way of siphoning off the crappiest people?

poohty_t

Playstation Family
Apr 26, 2015
VA
www.dailymotion.com
i will say this, one thing i have learned as a commish of an online madden league over the years ( this year seems to be the absolute worst) . It is clear our society is becoming dumber by the second. Reading comprehension has got to be getting close to an all time low tie ( with the neanderthals ) . Literally people will say they read something and either they cant read,didnt read, or just do not have the brain capacity to understand what they just read.Its very sad....because they will be our future when we are old.....Which brings me to :

F

Flame07

I have joined the proper way, but its best to keep it as you are otherwise you will end up with loads of trolls in the forums.

Could always use facebook as another recruitment option maybe?

BatMatt

I miss the touch of BatMatts skin- Numb3rOn3Gun
Executive
Dec 17, 2014
Katy, TX
I have joined the proper way, but its best to keep it as you are otherwise you will end up with loads of trolls in the forums.

Could always use facebook as another recruitment option maybe?
I feel like Facebook is a big cesspool also. But it doesnt hurt to try.