VCCM Photography Photos

OlivyoorKlozof

Playstation Family
Jan 21, 2015
San Jose, CA

Okay, now I'm getting annoyed... My sister's macbook is why this ain't working for me...
AHA!! Still don't know how to make it so that you click the pic and it enlarges but whatever.
Although, @vipr9 If I see Kermit sipping on tea ONE more time... :p

The third pic is my ode to Slayer's 'Raining Blood'!!

King_Duncan_VII

The Last of Kings
Jul 27, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Okay, now I'm getting annoyed... My sister's macbook is why this ain't working for me...
AHA!! Still don't know how to make it so that you click the pic and it enlarges but whatever.
Although, @vipr9 If I see Kermit sipping on tea ONE more time... :p

The third pic is my ode to Slayer's 'Raining Blood'!!
I don't believe you can enlarge a picture past it's max dimensions. I copied one of your pictures' URL and it was the same size as it is here on the forums. The only time I've been able to click on a picture to make it larger is when it was wider than the width of the forum post.

OlivyoorKlozof

Playstation Family
Jan 21, 2015
San Jose, CA
I don't believe you can enlarge a picture past it's max dimensions. I copied one of your pictures' URL and it was the same size as it is here on the forums. The only time I've been able to click on a picture to make it larger is when it was wider than the width of the forum post.
Okay, because I've noticed that just about everybody pics have that 'Click to enlarge image' message pop up when I run the arrow over them. Maybe that has to do with the type of border being used when taking the pic? As I typed that, it doesn't sound right. Feel free to delete this post, I don't want to ruin the aesthetic you wanted to create... just wanted to get that question out there. O__0