VCCM Photography Photos

Rockett

Associate
Mar 26, 2015
Indiana
I was originally gonna post these in the vehicles thread, but decided the series may be better suited here.
The Mid Century Modern Series 1-8:
First off, a fully customized 1957 Declasse Tornado convertible, photographed at the Lake Vinewood Estates. The owner of the vehicle has fitted custom vintage style chrome rear wheel covers and some new chrome inserts, as well as a custom paint job. Under the hood is a rebuilt engine from a '66 Albany Buccaneer, with a new air filter from Benny's customs. The White Metal smoothie rims are also Benny's work. The front bumper, fender ornaments and vintage hood were original, as available options with the Richman package. MidCenturyModern-1.jpg
MidCenturyModern-2.jpg MidCenturyModern-3.jpg MidCenturyModern-4.jpg And now an all original, restored 1957 Declasse Tornado Richman. This specific Richman was outfitted with the "Space Special" Starship V8, painted "Starship" smoothie alloy wheels, police package exhaust, and Moorehead Ashtray and Pistol holster. Pictured here at 619 Banham Canyon Dr. MidCenturyModern-5.jpg MidCenturyModern-6.jpg MidCenturyModern-7.jpg MidCenturyModern-8.jpg
Special Thanks to the owners of both homes for not getting too angry when we drove all over your lawns and swam in your pools without asking.

Steve Phatvibe

Playstation Family
. . . . it's been more than a year since we've had this crew event called '$pRiNgBrEaK Yacht Night Weekender'.
Yet, the event's re-cap that I always wanted to make in R* editor off all those videos I've recorded on February 28th and 29th 2016. . . .

IT IS DONE, FINALLY! The full 22-minutes-long 'documentary' is available on YouTube [link further below].
Here are some screenshots I've captured while making the video :

4a29JRjo6E6Ecpz1BIHfNg_0_0.jpg

69spXxhCM0KIFuJ_KNdnEQ_0_0.jpg

DKJYZPZvtkCJhJrwWX4Ksw_0_0.jpg

EmMSpY8Swk6dXtWje12XBQ_0_0.jpg

ExKjr9NFWUOv6N1rlC2vyA_0_0.jpg

FQkMyzu310G5xqaZrn_dZA_0_0.jpg

ks2B-0WLw0miEmM9jZvMcg_0_0.jpg

YaxJlV-uU02y-ylqMHzpgA_0_0.jpg

YNKmJfzl-kCqTivt2nveuw_0_0.jpg

xV8D2YYn00S_HXJKhUNrjg_0_0.jpg

THANKS TO ALL VICE GAMERS, for being such an awesome crew :)

Full Video :

Last edited: