VCCM & SUNS editor videos

Steve Phatvibe

Playstation Family
Welcome, Vice Gamers :)

Post your editor videos, or just enjoy the ones being posted to this thread every now and then.
Over the months and years quite a few have been published already.
Here's a link to a playlist of my own favourite ones. Also the freshest ones will be featured in this thread seperatly, soon as they drop.

PLAYLIST : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg1UaENO5_Q&list=PLp2PsZhY0jgICMQHEIcfByTOgekh-O7DK

Thank You all, ViceGamers :)
Stay ready for some more events, videos, etc in 2017 and beyond - both in GTAO and RDR2

Last edited:

Steve Phatvibe

Playstation Family
Also captured a while ago, yet just finished a video about the biker update. And the fun we had with that, too :)

[VICE] Bikers | DA[y]ZE OF VICE #09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPORqBlh3cI&index=3&list=PLp2PsZhY0jgICMQHEIcfByTOgekh-O7DK

Watch out for several crew meetings being annouced soon -->
We'll be capturing the crews' experience with the summer 2017 updates, as well as ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS ON PS4 of both SUNS and VCCM for future video projects. :)

Last edited:

Steve Phatvibe

Playstation Family
Last edited:

Steve Phatvibe

Playstation Family
Well, really I didn't expect for things to take this long. . . . tho more than eight months later there are actually news about my latest editor project. In fact, "GTA L.O.V.E. - Da[y]ze of Vice" only needs it's final polish and will be uploaded to YouTube in just a few days!! :)
It will be released along with two specials: "Events & Friends", and another one called "Trucks & Tuners".
MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED! GAMING WITH YOU GUYS IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE! :)

Here are some screens, to hopefully get u guys hyped for this just a little bit :

DoVreel13.jpg

DoVreel6.jpg

DoVreel7.jpg

DoVreel1.jpg

DoVreel2.jpg

DoVreel9.jpg

DoVreel4.jpg

DoVreel12.jpg

DoVreel3.jpg

DoVreel10.jpg

Stay tuned, finally "GTA L.O.V.E. - Da[y]ze of Vice" will be available on YouTube from Wednesday, February 28th :)

Last edited: