VCCM Time Trials Endurance Race 1

Data1B4

Playstation Family
Jul 31, 2014
We tore up the streets of Los Santos in Season 6. We left a trail of destroyed sign posts, telephone poles and trees (we won't mention pedestrians). The Mayor of LS was not happy so we decided to lay low in the desert for this next race. Come on up here and join us. You may want to get your hands on a Bifta, Injection, Dune Buggy or a Bodhi. They are everywhere up here.

Welcome @Members to our first VCCM endurance event. This is a friendly competition for all platforms @Playstation Family. @Xbox Family @PC Family. We encourage participating on forums to make it fun for everybody.
image.jpg

Important Stuff.
This is a one and done event. Participation encouraged.
Track: TRAIL BLAZERS.
16 LAPS
June 16-July 2 - ends 9pm eastern US
Standard Race
Time Trials rules apply, no slipstream, Standard race, take screenshots, have fun, etc.

VEHICLES: Bifta
Dune Buggy
Injection
Bodhi
ALL OTHER VEHICLES AND MOTORBIKES ARE BANNED FROM RACE. We encourage you to customize as much as you like.

Non cross platform:
Console and PC have their own PODIUM for fastest total 16 lap race time.
Race 16 laps and results should appear on R* leaderboard. Total race time determines podium positions.

Yes cross platform:
Head to head competition for individual vehicle hotlap awards. Bifta, Dune Buggy, Injection, Bodhi.
The hotlap results are determined from 16 lap R* leaderboard.
One car entry per driver.
Each car has its own Award. Fastest hotlap wins.
NOTE: All race results determined by 16 lap leaderboard. We are NOT using overall leaderboard to determine hotlap results.

image.jpg
If you join us please take this pic as a momento of your participation. You may also have to show it to race steward to verify VCCM membership.

image.jpg
We are also sharing this Award to anybody that shares their best crash. Video entry only. Must post it in thread to qualify for Award.

image.jpg
This race is also "bring your friend" to join us. Introduce them on the Forum nets you the buddy award.

Have fun!!!
I will be happy to answer any questions and @Stellated is handling all complaints.
Updates may only happen once a week due to length of race.
Final results will be tallied by @Stellated at race conclusiĆ³n.

Thanks in advance for your participation.
@Stellated and @Data1B4

Sponsored by @vipr9 Enterprises
image.jpg

Last edited:

Data1B4

Playstation Family
Jul 31, 2014
Last edited:

Data1B4

Playstation Family
Jul 31, 2014
@vipr9 enterprises is sponsoring race and will announce some vice$ prizes.

Update: we have zero racers across all platform that posted time on R* leaderboard. :(

It is a fun track and race.

My time so far. :)
image.jpg

Kobi Blade

PC Family
May 10, 2017
Portugal
@vipr9 enterprises is sponsoring race and will announce some vice$ prizes.

Update: we have zero racers across all platform that posted time on R* leaderboard. :(

It is a fun track and race.

My time so far. :)
View attachment 2032
They been obsessed with Overwatch on PC, not to mention I'm focusing my racing on GRID Autosport.

I'm currently stuck with a project at work too, :jordancry:

Last edited:

Data1B4

Playstation Family
Jul 31, 2014
Friday update:
Team @Playstation Family is putting up some good race times. There are some WR in there too image.jpg
Still no @Xbox Family racers have joined team console.
On the @PC Family side there are also no racers.
Seems like if one just shows up they can win this official sponsored race.

@vipr9 Enterprises is still checking his vault and counting his stash to see how much he will award for race prizes. That is still TBA.

Still plenty of time to put down some laps. Ends July 2.

Data1B4

Playstation Family
Jul 31, 2014
and r1 finish.jpg
The race is officially over.
Thanks to all the participants.
See you in the next race.
Results to be posted soon.