Vice Gamers 3.0 (Concept)

Data1B4

Playstation Family
Jul 31, 2014
Looks awesome.
Overwatch 2021 is nice but we already owned real time world records in GTA5 with #1 leaderboard times on many tracks. VCCM has legendary drivers, you know who you are.
Can't wait for Red Dead.
Also, if you like making servers for people to join(aka patreon servers) Ark Survival is popular in that regard.

May 27, 2014
New Orleans, LA
mrhoward.net
Looks awesome.
Overwatch 2021 is nice but we already owned real time world records in GTA5 with #1 leaderboard times on many tracks. VCCM has legendary drivers, you know who you are.
Can't wait for Red Dead.
Also, if you like making servers for people to join(aka patreon servers) Ark Survival is popular in that regard.
Yeah, it's really just filler content to open people's minds up to the possibilities. In the future, maybe there will be a few gaming servers for us. And if we have ARK players, sure I could set that up. It's all about what people here want. But for right now, we still have a @Playstation Family and an @Xbox Family that is practically dead.

Jeneticyst

Playstation Family
Mar 26, 2015
Maybe an easier way to chat and contact people on Playstation/Xbox would be good for spurring contact between members? I know we don't really have a big game that many members play together currently on PS4, barring the few people who still play Destiny 2 or play together on Monster Hunter. I'm sure it'll change if a majority get RDR later this year, but I kinda find using the official Messages app not even that easy to use, and that's only if you're already friends with the other members of the community. And idk how often people check the forums too (I know I don't as much as I should). Maybe we could set up a Discord server for general chat/LFG for the consoles to kinda connect players together?

The concept looks great though Notch! 12/10, looks snazzy AF.